Free Mtn Browsing cheat

MTN FREE BROWSING CHEAT FOR PC
THIS IS THE LATEST MTN CHEAT FOR FREE BROWSING,NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED...ALL YOU NEED IS A LITTLE SETTINGS WHICH YOU YOUSELF WILL DO IN YOUR MTN FASTLINK..OPENS ALL SITE WITH THE SPEED OF LIGHT...I SWEAR ITS ABSOLUTE THE BEST EVER....
-HOW CAN I GET THIS FREE BROWSING CHEAT..???
-WHAT ARE THE THINGS I NEED TO HAVE..????

1ST ALL YOU NEED IS AN MTN SIM,WITH EITHER YOUR FASTLINK OR YOUR PHONE PC SUIET

PLS NOTE AS MUCH AS I DO WANT TO GIVE IT OUT FOR FREE BT I JST DIDNT GET IT FOR FREE MYSELF,PLS THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME I WILL EVER ASK ANYONE TO PAY AS IT COMES WITH JUST #1000. PLS NOTE THAT MONEY BACK GARANTEE.....

MAKE A PAYMENT OF #1000 TO THE ACCNT BELLOW..

Accnt name: oyegoke samuel dare
Bank :gtbank
Accnt no: 0114416660

PLS ONCE PAYMENT IS DONE SEND ME YOUR TELLER NO.AND THE SENDER NAME AND YOUR EMAIL TO 08068212790..INSTANTLY I WILL SEND THE PACKAGE TO YOU,AS YOU CAN ALSO USE IT TO MAKE SOME CASH FOR YOURSELF.....THANKS AND GOD BLESS...PLS NO ONE IS FORCE TO DO THIS AS I WILL NoT CONDONE ANY FORM OF ARRASMENT.

YOU CAN AS WELL CALL ME DIRECTLY ON 08068212790 OR 08099832387 THANKS.