Uninstall accurate analyzes installed programs to uninstall them
completely. With "Installed Programs" module Total Uninstall analyze the
installed program and create the installation log. This is used to do a
complete uninstall even without the help of the provided standard
uninstaller from Add Remove Programs. Total Uninstall is a Windows
uninstaller that can monitor new installations.
Programs" module it helps to monitor any changes made to your system
during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a
complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add Remove
program, which can leave files or changes behind.
What's New in This Release:
* Accurate progress for restore process.
* Restore process can be canceled without delay.
* Can backup and restore programs bigger than 4GB.
* Several interface translations are updated.
* Main form can be resized to a smaller size.
* Extra safety checks in the program analyzer.