I think it would be wise enough to start with a clear warning,Warning! Unlocking the bootloader will factory reset your phone. All your data
will be deleted. It is advised to backup all your data. Also, we are not
responsible if something goes wrong in the process. Likewise note that this article is mainly for educational purpose and we would not be held responsible for any damage caused!
Things You Will Need:
- Download and Install Huawei USB Drivers (HiSuite)
- USB debugging should be enabled
- OEM Unlocking must be enabled from Developer Options
- Download and Extract this zip
How To Unlock Huawei P9 Lite Bootloader
- Step 1: Go to this site. Accept the agreement and make a Profile.
- Step 2: Fill the form and you’ll have your code in a couple secs. If
you get some weird error telling you to wait 14 days well you need to
wait then and then fill the form again.
- Step 3: Let’s assume you have the code save it somewhere safe.
- Step 4: Connect your device to your PC.
- Step 5: Go to the folder where you extracted the zip and run maf32.exe.
- Step 6: Type the following command. It should ask for permissions on
your device. Grant them. Make sure to check always allow from this
- Step 7: Type the following command:adb reboot bootloader
- Step 8: Wait until Windows install the driver and then type:fastboot oem unlock xxxxxxxxxxxxx
1(here ‘x’ is your unlock code)
You have successfully unlocked your bootloader. Now reboot your phone.
How To Install TWRP To Huawei P9 Lite
Once the phone resets and boots we can continue the process.
How To Root Huawei P9 Lite
: How To Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy S6
- Step 1: Copy the SuperSU zip as that you’ll find inside the zip
extracted before. Paste this SuperSU zip to the root of your device’s
- Step 2: Type the following commandadb reboot recovery
- Step 3: Go to Install>Choose Zip> SuperSU.zip.
- Step 4: Slide to confirm and let the process finish.
- Step 5: Reboot.
You have successfully rooted your phone. Enjoy and let me know if you ran into any trouble in the comments section below.
Labels: how to