Have you been encountering phone storage low or Android Internal Storage Is Full" or "Insufficient Memory" Issues and you unable to install or save any of your files on your phone, maybe yours is low memory warning on your android and you have been looking for a fix, the good news is here, using this simple method on how to fix phone storage is getting low on android you sure will be able to install or save your files..the funniest thing is that phone storage is getting low or low memory warning appears often on some android device lately often times when we get such notifications the best we could do is to in most cases is to uninstall some apps or better still delete some very important files, despite this it still dosnt solve the problem as same notification will pop up next time you want to install another.
What Consumes Large Shunk of Your Android Phone Memory:
Android device stores thumbnails, this thumbnails are tiny images of
videos you play in your phone, when you play this videos, your devices
stores its thumbnails, imagine you are watching a video of 2 hours, you
can imagine the amount of thumbnails that video will create and its
Interestingly there are two proven ways to fix phone storage is low on android which include either making use of ES File manager to delete those unwanted files or by connecting your phone to your computer so as to locate the unwanted files and delete them.
Things You Will Need:
- A file explorer: I prefer you use ES File Explorer File Manager Click Here To Download.
- Computer system: this will be used for the second method.
- a data cable.
How To Fix "Phone Storage is Getting Low or Full" on Android Phone Using ES File Explorer File Manager.
Fixing this issue is very simple and needs to be perform regularly in other to free up your android phone memory. How To Fix "Phone Storage is Getting Low or Full" or Android Internal Storage Is Full" or "Insufficient Memory" Issues
Read Also : Innjoo max 3: The next powerful smartphone from innjoo
- Start the file explorer application (ES File Explorer File Manager),
- Go to Settings → File Settings, and enable Show Hidden Files option,
- Locate '.thumbnails' folder on your SD Card or Phone Memory,
- long-press the folder name, and select "delete" from the pop-up menu
- Confirm the deletion of folder and contents, if asked. for "normal
operations", you might want to disable Show Hidden Files again
How To Fix "Phone Storage is Getting Low or Full" on Android Phone Using Computer System Explorer.
- connect your phone to the computer system
- enable data storage.
- open explorer
- locate your device storage,
- open and Locate '.thumbnails' folder on your SD Card or Phone Memory,
- right click and delete it or use shift and delete key.
- Confirm the deletion of folder and contents, if asked.
- then disconnect.
Dont worry about deleting the entire folder, am sure with this you should be able to solve the problem and say bye bye to low storage space or phone storage running low.
Labels: how to