Have you been trying to activate or enable multi window mode on your infinix note 2 xos, then if so, am glad to let you know that your search is over, in this article you will sure learn how to enable multi window on infinix xos
All thanks to Raj for working on a flashable multi window enabler possible, sincerely that guy is something i must confess, but before we move to how to activate multi window on infinix note 2 xos you might need to root your device..
See how to root infinix note 2 running on android 6.0 Marshmallow, once that's done you can then proceed to flash the multi window enabler by Raj which you can download below. we always advice you make full backup of your rom before flashing anything via twrp recovery just to be on a safer side.
Disclaimer; this site and its developers are not responsible if you should brick your phone in the process, ensure you are conversant with flashing of TWRP and SP Flash Tool before carrying out this process
Requirements on how to enable multi window on infinix note 2
- A rooted Infinix note 2 along with TWRP flashed on it
- Multi Window enabler, download below
- Edit your build.prop file type from user to user debug, download from playstore
How to activate/enable multi window mode on infinix note 2 running XOS
- First and foremost, as stated above, ensure your infinix note 2 has been rooted and TWRP recovery has been successfully flashed to it.
- Thereafter, go to phone settings >> tap on about >> and tap on "build number" for 7 times to activate developer options, ( skip this phase if you have already activated the developer process,)
- Once done download the infinix note 2 multi window enabler zip from the link below and place it in the root of your SD card. (by root of SD card we mean in no folder at all, just copy and paste it directly into the SD card.)
- After that, switch off your phone, then press and hold power button + volume up simultaneously for 5secs to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Once in TWRP recovery mode, try making a nandroid backup of your stock ROM, once done, click on install then locate the note 2 enabler you placed in the root of your SD card and select it so flashing process can begin.
- Once the flashing process has been completed, reboot your phone, once your device has come on, go to settings >> click on developer options >> locate multi window mode and activate it. (ignore the warning and click on enable). after which try and you should see something like the caption below.
Congratulations!! you have successfully activated multi window mode on your Infinix note 2 running On XOS.
Enjoy your multi window mode features on your infinix note 2, but just in case you do have any feedback whatsoever, kindly endeavor to make use of the comment box below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can...
update on 20th of sept
Am glad to let you know that we have published an article on how to enable multi window mode on infinix hot 4, you can check here on how to enable your hot 4 multi window mode
Download multi window enabler.zip
Labels: how to, infinix